Consent to the processing of personal data
User, filling out an application on the website magnet.com.ua (hereinafter - Site), agrees with the terms of this Consent to the processing of personal data (Further – Consent) в соответствии с Ukrainian law “About personal data protection”. By adopting (acceptance) Consent offer is sending an application from the Site or ordering from the Operator by phones of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data as without, and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: surname, name, patronymic, telephone, Email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclusion and fulfillment of obligations under contracts, providing customer support, informing about services, which, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conducting surveys and marketing research.
4. User, grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (renewal, the change), using, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with the measures, ensuring the protection of personal data from unauthorized access.
6. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all the necessary procedures are completed. Also processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. User confirms, what, giving Consent, he acts freely, by their own will and in their interest.
8. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for reasons, specified in clause 6 of this document.