Rack cases, they are flat cases, racks or panniers, are used for careful transportation and storage of musical instruments, sound, stage equipment. Our company is engaged in the manufacture of cases to order, any complexity and size. The reliability of custom rack cases is guaranteed by high-quality materials, advanced equipment in our workshop and high professionalism of craftsmen.
Purpose of rack cases
Storage of many kinds of musical instruments, studio, DJ, light, recording equipment - event, requiring special conditions. High humidity, temperature fluctuations, dust has a detrimental effect on the sound of instruments. During the tour, long journeys, the equipment is affected by shaking, vibration. Careless loading and unloading can cause irreparable damage, if the instruments are packed in ordinary textile cases.
It is better to transport tools in durable specialized rack cases, box-shaped, boxes. They are made from laminated plywood., aluminum composite, honeycomb plastic. Details are connected by a metal profile. Quality construction, designed for several pieces of equipment, withstands weight up to 1000 kg.
Functional advantages of rack cases
Professional production of custom cases is in demand, since the finished design has a number of advantages:
- damage protection. Each product is equipped with a lodgment, allowing you to securely fix a musical instrument, to avoid damage. Each case has a polypropylene foam liner and foam padding, protecting contents from vibration, falls, scratches;
- moisture protection. Full hermetic container will keep the equipment in high humidity, sudden changes in temperature;
- functionality. For compact storage, some racks are stacked. Each tool in them has a separate cell. Telescopic or side handles for movement. Large containers are equipped with built-in wheels;
- convenient use. Trunks are usually equipped with two removable covers and locking mechanisms, which makes it possible to quickly open the rack and connect equipment. To use the tool, it is not necessary to get it out of the case - usually it is enough to remove the top cover;
- additional elements. At the request of the customer, case can be supplemented with hatches, ventilation windows, covered with metal mesh, compartments for power supplies and accessories;
- any size. The height and depth of the rack depends on the dimensions of the equipment stored in it.. The length usually does not exceed three meters.
Suitable containers, the size, configurations can be selected or made individually for any musical equipment or instrument - electric guitar, speakers, crossover, compressor, lapel, mixing console, ultramizer, etc..