Metal laser engraving
We will mark with jewelry precision and accuracy.
Metal laser engraving services
Metalworking center “MAGNET” provides services not only for laser cutting of metal, but also its engraving or marking parts. High-tech process - laser engraving on metal, performed using a laser beam, which is controlled by a computer program on CNC machines, and as accurately as possible applies text or images to the surface of metal parts. With this effect on the metal, the treated layer evaporates, thereby conveying the drawing or inscription as clearly as possible. Laser engraving is done with micron precision – qualitatively, reliable and durable.
We carry out work:
- Application of industrial product labeling: serial numbers, sizes, date of manufacture, etc..
Laser marking and barcoding of all types.
- Product branding – logo laying on.
- Marking on product bodies during serial production of metal parts.
- Laser marking nameplate, bearings.
Metal engraving to order. Order a preliminary calculation:
Why you need to order laser engraving from us?
Advantages of laser engraving technology:
No metal pretreatment required, as well as minimal thermal impact.
Marking of serial orders – sequential numbering of each part.
- The highest detail and resolution of the applied text or logo.
- The ability to perform engraving with a line from 0,2 mm, и минимальной высотой текста от 2 mm.
What types of metals are we laser engraved on??
- Stainless steel
- Anodized aluminum
- Hardened metals
- Alloy steel
- Titanium and alloys
- Coated Metals
What determines the price of engraving:
₴ The cost work is calculated individually and depends on:
- Forms and dimensions of products,
- Processing speeds,
- Type of material,
- Circulation of the party,
- Volumes of other types machining.
🚚 Delivery: we deliver all over Ukraine
ORDER A PROJECT CALCULATION
To quickly receive a miscalculation for your order, upload drawings of finished parts and their flat pattern in DWG or DXF format using the form or send them to email@example.com.
Along with the drawings, indicate the number of parts in your production, material type, his brand, material thickness, and the number of parts of each type.
Do not use special characters in the file name (quotes, brackets, dash), and symbols in Cyrillic.
Drawings must be straight, arcs and polylines. No splines allowed. Enter your contacts (e-mail, telephone), so that we can contact you.